RE/MAX Alliance Info
Why RE/MAX Alliance Group? Because you deserve the best.
- #1 RE/MAX in Florida
- #1 Market Share in Sarasota and Venice
- #1 Market Share in Manatee since 1996
- Named Among the Top 80 Real Estate Companies in the Country by Real Trends, Inc.
- Named the #4 Real Estate Company in Florida and the #1 Local Company in the 2012 RISMedia Power Broker Report
- Winner of the Sarasota Herald-Tribune Reader’s Choice Award
- 8 Time Winner of the Best of Venice Award by the readers of the Venice Gondolier Sun The Largest RE/MAX Company in Florida
- #1 RE/MAX in Florida for Sales Transactions
- #1 RE/MAX in Florida for Sales Dollar Volume
- #7 RE/MAX Office in the Nation
- #2 RE/MAX in the Nation for Per Agent Productivity
Full Service Marketing Department
Brochures, postcards, advertising opportunities, professional photography,
and virtual tours to market your property.
In-House Title Company
Clients receive fast responsive customer service; a dedicated transaction coordinator to assure accuracy and timeliness; and convenient access to title experts. Alliance Group Title professionals have more than 80 years of combined experience and take care of
all the necessary research to assure flexible, cost-effective title and closing services.
Alliance Group Insurance
Providing competitive homeowners insurance rates in addition to, auto, life, general liability and more, with an experienced and friendly team getting the right insurance coverage has never been easier.
In-House Legal Services
RE/MAX Alliance Group has a fulltime in-house licensed attorney with more than 20 years of real estate law experience. Legal counsel is available to help all of our associates with legal matters that may arise during a transaction. Having in-house concil always allows agents to get direct questions answered on behalf of their clients without the lengthy cost and expense of seeking outside counsel.
We have aligned ourselves with certain service providers that are relevant in the home buying or selling process such as Boyd Insurance, Spirit Movers, and Flooring America-just to name a few. These companies are well qualified and understand the importance of customer service and accountability. They value the Preferred Vendor status and look to exceed expectations with RE/MAX Alliance Group customers.